Recent content by moneypit

1. moneypit

major septic problems. Help! UPDATE

Had the line videoed, and there isnt any issues from the house to the tank Via the floor cleanout. So, Being that the tank was pumped at the begining of last week and its already full of water. (i looked today) My tank is the issue. Right? Thats what im thinking. The exit/leach field must be...
  2. moneypit

Major septic problems. Help!

Keep the Ideas rolling THANKS! Thanks a ton for any and all information. I did buy the house "as is" so I dont know if I have much of a legal recourse. Unfortunately everything here was pretty much left without maintenance, So i doubt anyone had been called out to look at it. I know i have a...
  3. moneypit

Major septic problems. Help!

I have some major problems with a built in 1950 Ohio ranch. Aside from sump pump odor, water trickles into the sump crock constantly (fine) But-the water really picks up when toilet is flushed and/or shower is ran or any sink is used. I can see the suds from washing hands go into the sump from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks