Recent content by Mogo

1. M

Mixng tank and tankless systems-Any reason not to?

Thank you. Based on your comments and additional information I will be going with a tankless system only. We are going with a Noritz NR98-SV-LP (N0751M-LP) Tankless Water Heater. The 30% Federal Tax Credit is an added bonus. I do have a unique setup in that I have a underground holding tank...
  2. M

Thanks for the info. I just got through doscussing the situation with my LP company. They set the tank to about 60 degrees and let the tankless do the heavy work.
  3. M

Thanks for the feedback folks. It is my intension to have the tank heater set high enough that the tankless heater after it in the flow system will not turn on until there is a certain drop in the temperature from the tank heater. I am assuming since the tankless will be recieving "preheated"...
  4. M

Hi folks, Just found this site in the process of doing research on tankless systems. I looked through many posts and did not see one directly related to my situation. We are considering a shower remodeling. We want to put is a shower with the side body sprayers and large rain type shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks