Recent content by Modifyit

1. Modifyit

Irrigation from well questions

Since my feeble mind can't figure out how to post a question on this site, perhaps someone reading this can enlighten me on the procedure. Obviously typing in the search bar does not help. The section asking for a member name doesn't seem to be necessary for the site. A new member knows nothing...
  2. Modifyit

Restarting an older conversation/inqiry

Apparently time to start a new thread on my problem. Still attempting to diagnose my 2' casing well. Have been sidetracked for quite a few months but now once again troubleshooting the well problem. In a search a few weeks ago, somewhere, a Bremer check valve was mentioned. The conversation was...
  3. Modifyit

At what point in a 2" well casing are Bremer check valves usually placed?

At what point in a 2" well casing are Bremer check valves usually placed?
  4. Modifyit

Low water pressure on ONLY one zone

I'm no expert, but with 4 of 5 zones working properly, it would seem to be a restriction in the zone, or a ruptured pipe. Perhaps a restriction just ahead of the control valve or in the valve body.
  5. Modifyit

Two Zone hydronic baseboard heating system. Appears to be air in system.

I recently installed a new heat exchanger in my Burnham boiler due to corroded and leaking coil mounting plate. In chasing what seems to be excess air in the system. I have found that the B & G Flow control valve could be part of the problem. With boiler at approximately 180 degree temperature...
  6. Modifyit

Retired machinist and can maker

Retired machinist and can maker
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks