Recent content by Mnworried

1. M

Something ate my well pump!!

Below you will find what the tech guy at Flint & Walling replied after viewing the pictures. Keep in mind that I gave the make and model number off the pump from the VERY beginning, and he NEVER said anything like this. I even told him the pump was 10 years old, and made of stainless steel...
  2. M

So how do I find out if the metal is actually aluminum? We were told it was stainless steel, but by the sounds of it, a lot of you believe it is aluminum. Another question, is there SUPPOSED to be aluminum in well pumps? This is a 1997 model. We are not by an ocean, we live in Minnesota...
  3. M

Submersible well pump questions

I can't wait to get the answer myself, so I will be sure to post any info I receive on this puzzle! Thank you for the advice! I am going to take all of the ideas from here, and sit down and have a chat with our well guy and the maker of the pump! If I could get back to more of a regular life...
  4. M

Some of you have already seen my question. I am a newby and couldn't figure out how to do this at first. But I would like as much advice on this as I can find. So I decided to post it the right way this time:D 10 years ago, there was a new well, pressure tank, and pump installed here. The...
  5. M

I did not look at the pump....to be honest, I wouldn't have a clue what it should look like. But, I asked the well guy to bring it by so I can take a picture of it. I have been in contact with the manufacture of the pump also, and I am going to email them the photo. I have mentioned...
  6. M

well pump Thanks for the help Gary. I still think that we won't use the water until we get the next testing back though. By all accounts so far, it doesn't appear to be electrolysis. And thank the good Lord above, we all still have all of our limbs!! Nice to have a laugh now and...
  7. M

Confused!! I apologize for not using this sit the right way, but I desperatly need some help and this was the only way I could figure out to get my question out there. We recently had to replace our well pump, and when they pulled the pump out, they were VERY confused at what happened...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks