Recent content by Mnchevelle

1. Mnchevelle

A toilet in the shower

Getting closer. Under the toilet is siliconed around flange then toilet set, leveled and siliconed to floor. This bath as being small has about a 1- 1 3/4" pitch from floor drain to walls.
  2. Mnchevelle

A toilet in the shower

Prova-mat Liquid on walls Floor tile Wall tile
  3. Mnchevelle

A toilet in the shower

Here was first layer with rubber membrane. I stretch these over plumbing of toilet and water line which have silicone on both sides under and above membrane.
  4. Mnchevelle

A toilet in the shower

This picture was for example probably taken out of USA so I'm sure clearances are different, but who knows its just a google image.
  5. Mnchevelle

A toilet in the shower

Jadnashua Yes you are correct I would suspect two layers of waterproofing causing a problem depending on what is between them. For me I put rubber membrane down first on subfloor as a backup if my second layer fails for some reason. Just to be on safe side to not cause water damage underneath...
  6. Mnchevelle

A toilet in the shower

Thanks for fast reply. Well that's awesome news for plumbing! Yes I put down a waterproof membrane over the entire floor that basically gets sealed to toilet flange. Also I use liquid waterproof to seal last layer of sandmix for extra protection kinda a double deal incase one fails. This is a...
  7. Mnchevelle

A toilet in the shower

Here is the concept.
  8. Mnchevelle

A toilet in the shower

Hi all, I'm new here but have looked at this site many times to help me figure out my problems. I can't thank enough for the information everyone provides. So here's my mission: trying to convert an old pantry off of kitchen into a bath/shower combo. The whole room will be waterproofed and all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks