Recent content by Minordetails

1. Minordetails

2 Houses, 2 Pressure Tanks, 1 pump, 1 controller, 1 pressure switch pro help needed!

Thanks, and the best place to install the CSV in my system is? Between T and pump?
  2. Minordetails

2 Houses, 2 Pressure Tanks, 1 pump, 1 controller, 1 pressure switch pro help needed!

If that’s the case, I’m thinking I’ll just go with a bigger tank in house number 1, and not put a tank in the new house. Water will run back and forth in the line between tank and T, but it sounds like that isn’t a problem.
  3. Minordetails

Thanks, I’m learning. I didn’t realize that pressure stays the same on both sides of a check valve
  4. Minordetails

Ok, so I turn the tap on in the new house, and it drains the pressure tank in the new house. If there is a check valve between the tank and the well, will the pressure then drop on the other side of the check valve, and turn on the pump?
  5. Minordetails

Is this system, can I put a pressure tank in the new house that is not activated by a pressure switch in the new house? The pressure tank fills in the new house when the pressure switch in the old house opens. The pressure tank in the new house would only supply the new house and this would...
  6. Minordetails

Thanks for the advice. Another question, Is there a way to put an additional pressure tank/holding tank in the new house that fills when pressure drops in the entire system, but tank would only supply the new house? It would eliminate water running back forth through the line and also reduce the...
  7. Minordetails

Sorry, I just copied and pasted picture that had been posted earlier on this thread. Perhaps original poster meant CSV rather than PCV? I’m wondering if this setup works and whether water flowing in both directions between tank and T, is an issue?
  8. Minordetails

So I have the same set up as the original poster. One well with a submersible pump. A bladder tank and pressure switch in House #1. Planning to T into water line at the well. Without a tank in House #2, the water will run backwards, back towards the well from bladder tank in House #1, when I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks