Recent content by MiloCraft

1. MiloCraft

No hub vs. flexible Fernco for under slab sewer PVC?

Thank you Wayne for both of those tips - exactly what I need.
  2. MiloCraft

I cannot believe I missed that - thank you for pointing it out. I would have liked to use the XL line the fittings are too long. Looks like I will have to go with their classic 4.5" flexible coupling. Thank you
  3. MiloCraft

I need to wye into a tight spot on an existing under slab 4" PVC sewer drain. The location is underground and regularly damp/wet. I plan to use a Fernco coupling but have not found reliable information as to the best solution: Fernco Proflex 3005-44 with a stainless steel sleeve over a thinner...
  4. MiloCraft

New Basement Floor Drain, No Vent

Hi everyone, I am installing a new basement floor drain, without a vent. Per the local plumbing code: A trap that serves a floor drain or hub drain need not be protected by a vent pipe separately where, (a) the size of the trap is not less than 3 in., (b) the length of the fixture drain is not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks