Recent content by Mike2

1. Mike2

Grohe faucet handle removal

Some more good news, thanks for the tip. You's guys are great. You's guys is how us Northwest Yankees pronounce y'all. :D
  2. Mike2

I got a boat Cass.....but I didn't get off it yesterday. :D I suspect that because the boat is moored in a marine environment those brass parts have become say we say, well "glued" together. Six years of "glue" as a matter of fact. ;) I'll post the outcome.
  3. Mike2

Thanks guys, applying more muscle it will be. Given location and proximity to side cabinets I may end up removing the entire faucet assembly first to get enough leverage.
  4. Mike2

Yeah, a pressed fit is what I'm afraid of. They cannot be pulled off by hand, that I know. And I don't want to try the tapered shim stock/hammer routine until I know for sure how those parts separate. I see these faucets frequently, both on boats and in home bar sinks so I know there...
  5. Mike2

There is no sign of a screw cap/cover on these handles Jim. Appears to be one solid chromed piece of metal. I have all the original documention that came with these faucets including the installation instructions and parts list. No mention anywhere on how to remove the handles to get at...
  6. Mike2

I have a number of Grohe mdl. # 31 054 faucets on my boat. I need to replace some cartridges but for the life of me can't figure out how to remove those handles. :confused: What's the secret? :)
  7. Mike2

Shower Drain Dilemma

No I haven't Jim. Never seen Wedi products up here in my neck of the wood. I'll do some Goolgle search work though and check it out.
  8. Mike2

Shower Drain Dilemma

Hi all, first time poster, long time lurker. My name is Mike, semi-retired remodeling contractor up here in La Conner, WA where the daffodils are in full bloom and the tulips are about 10 days out. :) Down to business. I am a moderator on a ceramic/natural stone tile forum: John...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks