Recent content by mikazae

1. mikazae

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

What's the word of the 1.28 Cadet 3 flowise? I have not read anything posted recently (during 2008) on the current reliability reviews of the new Cadet 3 flowise toilets. Now that it is a WaterSense toilet does it maintain a powerful flush? I just really want to know if there are new...
  2. mikazae

Toto Drake, Ultramax or Cadet 3 one piece, help??

Don't mean to offend anyone Thanks for the link I did not see that thread before. I'll post my question there.
  3. mikazae

Toto Drake, Ultramax or Cadet 3 one piece, help??

How does the Cadet 3 flowise (not the Toto) perform? I know the experts here love Toto, but how about an unbiased response from those who have actually installed/witnessed the new design and performance that American Standard is advertising in their new Cadet 3 flowise system. With a MaP of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks