Recent content by michdrz

1. michdrz

Can I change to regular hot water baseboard heaters?

Thanks. I guess that would be better than what's there but still not very attractive...:( I was looking to free up the wall space..
  2. michdrz

Hmmm I thought I posted this close up picture yesterday.. I guess I didn't.. All the information I have right now is that the boiler is new. I don't have any other details. I will try to get into the house again and check out the boiler better.
  3. michdrz

I'm looking to buy a house that was built in 1965. The heating system has a new gas boiler with the original radiant heating units in each room. The units are about the size of an old cast iron radiator but they are mounted on the wall just above the floor. Can I easily have these units changed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks