Recent content by Michael Gauthier

1. Michael Gauthier

First time well for irrigation issues

The pump is new, so no clog there. The intake may be leaking so that is worth checking. Gonna spend $12 for a new adjustable pressure switch too.
  2. Michael Gauthier

Thanks for the answer to the question on pressures. It never get down to the intake, and this is the hottest and driest part of the years here in TX. It will be up another 2 feet or so when it rains again.
  3. Michael Gauthier

Yes, there is lots of water in the well, it is about 3' above the intake. On my previous question, I am thinking that if I increase the air pressure, I need to adjust the low switch pressure to be a a few psi higher than the air pressure. Is that a correct assumption?
  4. Michael Gauthier

It is a water well with the intake a couple feet off the bottom. Yes, the highest sprinkler head is 12' above the pump. "Adjust the air precharge to 45 first.". Adjusting that air pressure higher will require the low point of the pressure switch to be adjusted to right? Current: Air Psi 18...
  5. Michael Gauthier

I am working on a well that is about 20' deep and we are not getting enough pressure to make a lawn sprinkler work. This system 20' well above ground 3/4 HP pump 10 gal pressure tank pressure switch is fixed type at 20 - 40 PSI We drained the tank of all water, then pressurized it to 18 PSI...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks