Recent content by mi

1. mi

Most popular boiler brands?

That's a strong endorsement, Peter. Thanks! I notice, Buderus is German-made (they are a brand owned by Bosch). Are any of the boilers on my list made in the US, or are they all China-made anyway? Also, which of Buderus models should I be considering for my application (high efficiency...
  2. mi

Our source of energy is gas. Would you vouch as much for gas-burning Buderus and Viessmann boilers? We are shooting for above 95%-efficiency... Thanks!
  3. mi

Hello! I'm sure, most of this is a matter of personal taste -- much like with cars. But still, some brands are superior to others... I need to pick a boiler, that will be in charge of both keeping the house warm (about 120K BTUH worth of cast iron fixtures throughout the 5000+ square feet and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks