Recent content by mhw

1. mhw

Double Elbow in Horizontal?

"Become a Plumber in Two Weeks" LOL, great. I wish I knew. It happened before we arrived on the scene, no doubt by the same general contractor who screwed stair rail into dry wall instead of bothering to find the studs. Re the vent, the short answer is I don't know. I get your point...
  2. mhw

Thanks for weighing in. There's no clean out, and the toilets connect to each other with that 12' horizontal line, so attempts to snake it by pulling a toilet have not worked -- the snake just comes up into the other toilet. So, they've had to go up on the roof and snake through a vent (so, at...
  3. mhw

Thanks for the quick response. I assume this is part of the plumbing code?
  4. mhw

Hi All, I'm a plumbing neophyte having recurring blockages in two upstairs toilets that are connected to the same drain pipe and am wondering what the problem is. The toilets are about 12 feet apart and come together into another horizontal pipe with what I think is called a double elbow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks