Recent content by mgssrs

1. mgssrs

Clack WS1 EE settings

Thanks I will try something like that.
  2. mgssrs

Clack WS1 EE settings

I check my water use for Sunday. One dishwasher load Two large loads of laundry four showers and all four of us home most of the day. 128 gals. Man some people must use a lot of water to get the 60 to 75 gals per person that are used for estimating water use. I answered Gary's questions...
  3. mgssrs

Clack WS1 EE settings

I bought it from Quality Water Treatment. I don't know that it is wrong. That is what I am trying to find out. Do you have a better idea?
  4. mgssrs

Clack WS1 EE settings

The place I bought it from did tell my how to size and program it but after I used it, it did not seem right to me. They had me set it for 14 min fill time and 14 day over ride. The first thing I notice was that the fill time was stopping at about 11 min because the float was shutting the...
  5. mgssrs

Clack WS1 EE settings

I did test it by running water in a bucket and it was acurate. What is the rule for how many pounds of salt it takes to regen? I have seen 6, 8 10 lbs per cubic foot.
  6. mgssrs

Clack WS1 EE settings

Also I want to thank you guys for your input.
  7. mgssrs

Clack WS1 EE settings

I was a little surprised at the water usage also. Although we are gone at work and school all day and kitchen cold and drinking water is not getting metered. I would rather be safe than sorry because it is not easy to tell if I start getting some hard water. I guess I will test the meter by...
  8. mgssrs

Clack WS1 EE settings

I am looking for opinions on the best settings for my softener. I have 4 people in my home, but we have only averaged 125 gals of water a day. I am on city water with no iron and 20 gpg. I have a 1.5 cubic foot softener with a clack WS1 EE Would it be ok to set it to regen at 1100 gals...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks