Recent content by Merry Widow

1. Merry Widow

Widespread Faucet Leak at TEE

Success>>>>Removed supply lines; tightened the TEE and then reattached the lines. No drips at all. Saved a $200 service call. Thank you again, Terry.
  2. Merry Widow

Thank you Terry. No room to turn the TEE but I will give removing and reattaching the supply lines a try. Love this forum.!!
  3. Merry Widow

Have a Kohler Devonshire faucet that needed 2 new supply lines. I also replaced the TEE that connects to the faucet stem. When I placed the new TEE on, I did not tighten it enough. I was afraid that I would compress the washer too much. When I turn on the faucets, I see no leaks. But...
  4. Merry Widow

What creates the seal on this Kohler 73151-A hose at the Tee

Thanks Terry. I understand what a compression is, so I think I can tighten it enough to stop the leak. Love this forum!!
  5. Merry Widow

Sorry, these replies went into my JUNK folder. You are correct Wayne -- I am wondering what creates the seal on the end you have pictured above; that ends connects to the TEE. The hose I removed had a split in the fitting, maybe from being over tightened. I do not want to ruin the new hose...
  6. Merry Widow

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Maybe I just have to tighten the fitting at the tee where it is dripping. Unfortunately I have never heard of the term "ground joint." I was hoping it might be some type of compression fitting that I can't see and that I need to just tighten more...
  7. Merry Widow

Hello, My newly installed Kohler replacement hose , part # 73151-A below, connecting the Valve Body to the Tee is dripping. Can anyone PLEASE tell me what creates the seal at the Tee? The only washer I can see is at the valve body end. No leaks there. I cannot visually see a washer on the...
  8. Merry Widow

Kohler Devonshire Faucet-- New Flexible Hose to Tee inlet drips

Thanks for the reply. I have attached pictures of the hoses. They are genuine Kohler. I also included a pic of the TEE. I always get a drip from both sides with the shutoff valves turned to the ON position. When I turn a faucet ON, the tee then has a small stream flowing. I am a novice...
  9. Merry Widow

Kohler Devonshire Faucet-- New Flexible Hose to Tee inlet drips

I have 3 bathroom sinks with the Kohler widespread Devonshire faucets installed in 2006. After getting new countertops in my bath vanities , I noticed a leak underneath one sink at the Tee where the flexible hoses from the faucet valve connect. I installed 2 new hoses. No leak at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks