Recent content by Mcwatson

1. Mcwatson

Moen Shower balancing spool

Broke down and called a plumber....didn’t want to damage pipe chiseling out the old cartridge shell.
  2. Mcwatson

Drilled off. Neck broke. Trying to get cartridge out. How can I be sure it’s in water off position? May need to turn water line on, this is going to be a long project and parts need to be ordered.
  3. Mcwatson

I can not get the shower handle off. The Allen bolt is stripped. I bought a kit to remove stripped hex bolts, but that didn’t work. Any advise on getting the handle off another way?
  4. Mcwatson

i think I need to replace or clean the shower balancing spool on my Moen shower. I only get hot water. I read an earlier thread that helped me identify this, my question is do I need to turn off the main water line to my house before I do this?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks