Recent content by maxprophet

1. M

60"x30" Alcove, tub options?

What did you do here? I have the same exact issues and already bought a 32" with my heart set on making it work. I am considering notching the studs a full 1" where the flange is to gain the inch there and then furring out the studs outside so that 1/2 green board gets me flush with the apron...
  2. M

Venting and Pressure Testing

Rough Drawing Excuse my poor mouse work but here is a really rough sketech with labels. -MaxProphet
  3. M

Venting and Pressure Testing

All, I have a kitchen sink upstairs which is directly vented out the roof. I added a utility sink and washing machine drain in the basement sharing the same drain pipe. I recently failed a plumbing inspection because my city follows the UPC and does not allow studor valves. I also had used...
  4. M

Replace vent pipe?

All, I have my kitchen walls completely opened right now. I have a vent pipe running from roof to the basement for my kitchen sink that is galvonized. This pipe is in fine condition. I intend to replace the drain to the sink, the T, and the lower section of this drain pipe. I'm assuming I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks