Recent content by MauriceS

1. MauriceS

Ductbooster installation questions

True... I'll get busy with some duct sealant in the crawlspace ;-) Don't want to open any walls in cold Colorado weather... Maurice
  2. MauriceS

This is the duct the furthest from the furnace. What the builder did :-( Is to have a long supply run in the crawl space, then it goes up into the wall between the garage and master bedroom, and I suspect that there are 2 more 90degree angles before it hits the room itself. I haven't pulled the...
  3. MauriceS

Thank you... Looking at the schematics of the furnace controller the mentioned EAC terminals are energized when the blower fan is running, so the relay would be powered when the furnace blower is running to heat or cool... I cannot really use a sail switch, as I want to put the booster...
  4. MauriceS

Hello, I need to install one or 2 duct boosters in my HVAC system, and want to hook them up to the furnace, possibly (if needed) using a 120VAC Relay. The EAC terminals on the Furnace can supply 1A/120VAC, and I need between 1-1.5A for 2 ductboosters. The ductboosters will be further away...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks