Recent content by MattN03

1. M

Basement sump pump smell

Can I add a vent to the sump pump pit and run it into the main waste stack for ventalation? The main waste stack should be vented to the roof-correct?
  2. M

Basement sump pump smell

The washer waste water doesn't get pumped out via the sump pump-it drains out directly through the waste water line shown in the first pic. We had the enzyme product a couple times a month by flushing it down a toilet. You're suggesting putting a small amount of that same stuff into the sump...
  3. M

Basement sump pump smell

I get a mildew type odor in my basement from a sump pump hole. There is nothing that empties into it, but it is tied into our septic line in case the hole was to fill. The hole has a dirt/rock floor, so it's not concrete. After using the shop-vac to clean out all the water from the hole, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks