Recent content by masterdiy

1. M

Pressure Gauge goes over 100psi!

the problem is solved. the stem where the gauge and switch attach was so clogged I don know how any water was getting through! After cleaning out that little pipe, all works perfect again.
  2. M

No cut in pressure stability

the problem is solved. the stem where the gauge and switch attach was so clogged I don know how any water was getting through! After cleaning out that little pipe, all works perfect again.
  3. M

yes, thank you, I had an old rthread I forgot about. but the problem is solved. the stem where the gauge and switch attach was so clogged I don know ho wany water was getting through! After cleaning out that little pipe, all works perfect again.
  4. M

alright! cool. I'm trying that now... thanks
  5. M

OK, thanks. I'm going to the hdw store to get a new gauge now. Is there some way to "clean" out the switch line???
  6. M

new gauge? Can you just got to the hardware store, Lowe's or Home Depot, etc, and screw on a new gauge? Isn't the gauge connected somehow to the pressure switch? It does sound like the pressure gauge isn't reading right. I put it at 40-60 and now when it gets to 40 there is NO pressure in any...
  7. M

Whenever my cut in switch is set to 40psi (tank @ 38psi) the water pressure simply disappears even though the gauge still says 40psi. Then it takes at least one minute before the pump kicks in and pressurizes the system. If I try to move the pressure switch up or down any amount of psi (meaning...
  8. M

3 stories Pump is off! You can hear it run and then shut off...There's no way a pump keeps running after the electricity is cut off from it and you can hear it stop running. So, I wonder if the two stories above the basement would have any way of building backpressure that would somehow...
  9. M

Buried pressure tank? Wonder why would that be the case? I'd bet my life on the pump going off....as I look at the contacts fully disengage and I can hear the pump stop running, I'm positive the pump is off... I can follow the line right to the hole in the ground. There's no such thing as a...
  10. M

My systems was suddenly sending high pressure water to the faucets. The pump would run to the designated 60PSI and shut off. But the pressure gauge would continue to rise past 80PSI!. Upon inspection I found the Well-Trol 40gal tank had seen it's better days, the bladder had burst, so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks