Recent content by MassGuy2

1. MassGuy2

Strange question..maybe. Combining wires from two circuts

Yuor hopeless...must be the way you treat your customers based on that fancy pretty yellow trailer you live in...my shed is half the size of that thing.....later..aint comin back here to stupidsville.....bye ...:rolleyes:
  2. MassGuy2

Its plain and simple...you were direspectful in you original reply so you got what you deserved...when someone asks a question dont treat it like its the stupidest thing you ever heard...answer as unadvisable...not sarcasm!!
  3. MassGuy2

The biggest babies always cry out in the open..... ....guess we know who the biggest baby is...gotta grab attention always...or help for his annoying ways...:cool:
  4. MassGuy2

Thank you...appreciate the POSITIVE reply..will look into this...Curt
  5. MassGuy2

Had to be one...seems every forum no matter what topic there is someone who feels its their job just to annoy people...and can tell you are the top dog here!! Good JOB !!
  6. MassGuy2

Just want to clarify...wanted to tap to one of the two 110 lines feeding control box...not a 220 line complete..and on feed side theres 2 feeds so thought getting a neutral from another source just to run a small indacator light...i wired most of the house when remodeled so have some idea on...
  7. MassGuy2

Want to run a line from cellar to upstairs to use as indicator for well...thought i could get power off one of the 110 lines going to control box when pressure switch calls for water,and use neutral wire in outlet nearby as other wire...just thought something such as nightlite would be a good...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks