Recent content by Marshall

1. Marshall

Mobile Home Water Supply

An added note... I live in North Carolina by the way and our park is on "city" water and sewer although we do not have individual meters at the home site. Each home has a pvc stub with a shut off valve sticking out of the ground... I didn't want to use something that was not good for fresh...
  2. Marshall

Mobile Home Water Supply

I could use any of those I suppose... Thanks Jimbo, I am replacing the line completely so I suppose I could use any of those mentioned. The existing one is just clamped onto the main that comes out of the ground with a common radiator hose clamp it appears and then again clamped in the same...
  3. Marshall

Mobile Home Water Supply

Good Day One and All, I am needing to replace the black plastic pipe that connects our mobile home to the water supply. What type of pipe should I use? Seems like a simple question but the home centers in my area haven't a clue. Just want to use a good quality pipe that is suitable for fresh...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks