Recent content by Marlis

1. Marlis

Can't Find Lowboy Gas Water Heater

lowboy There are at least 75 homes in my townhome complex alone that use a lowboy gas water heater. If just one complex in one small city needs that many I would think across the country there are many with the same problem. Every plumber I call I get the same response, that everyone is...
  2. Marlis

lowboy gas Unfortunately there are no places in my small townhome besides the crawl space for any kind of tank. There is only a gas line down in the crawl space to the furnace and gas water heater on one end of the crawl space. I don't have a gas clothes dryer or gas stove so the gas only...
  3. Marlis

Lowboy Gas Water Heater I live in a townhome so rules say it can't go outside. Crawl space is only place. I don't know much about tankless. What are the upsides and downsides? So far my options have been: dig a pit for a regular water heater (but some have said that wouldn't meet code?)...
  4. Marlis

lowboy The only place it can go is the crawl space. Any other suggestions?
  5. Marlis

I have a lowboy 40 gallon gas water heater (about 33" tall) in my crawl space in my townhome. It's time to replace it (it's 22 years old). I have called all over and I am told they don't make them anymore. Why would they not make them anymore and what can I do now?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks