Recent content by Markore

1. Markore

The best foam for under a bath tub.

How many pounds of mortar? BUMP. I have heard not to use window/door or latex based foams because they crumble. Big Gaps expands too much... so that leaves the "regular" gaps and cracks. What is the most and least number of cans used before to achieve success? Regulars! : How many pounds of...
  2. Markore

Who puts plaster under a fiberglas tub shower?

How heavy are the "couple bags" hj, you give a lot of great specific advice on here, so I hold you to the standard: For a 60" tub, would you need a "couple of bags" that weighed 20lbs each or 50lbs each? Or maybe get one 60 or 80 and call it good?
  3. Markore

Unstable tub floor

Old thread but anyway if you don't want to remove the tub but can pull out the shower wall on the side that's causing the problem then on some models it is possible to slip an elbow bracket down between the tub and the studs and pivot it into position such that the bottom of the tub ledge has...
  4. Markore

OT: Removing Spray Foam from Porcelain

I believe dow great stuff and idc have started selling foam removal wipes in the box stores. Also, at sherwin williams they have a decent selection of curved scrapers including one by hyde with like 12 different shapes of curves. You could also take one of those plastic scrapers and cut a...
  5. Markore

Have you seen this?

I would love to see a diagram of the makeup you are describing.
  6. Markore

Ikea Plumbing.....?

You would have to make it up with a combination of sh40 and/or tubular components. The most critical ones to find are the overflow / drain strainer. The offsets, tee, flexible tailpiece etc are pretty common in tubular.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks