Recent content by Markcockrell

1. Markcockrell

Extending Sewer to Shed questions

4-6" (virginia beach) A lot of people get by without even winterizing their irrigation systems here. (Not a good idea but...)
  2. Markcockrell

Thanks for the responses Mr Tee, Jim and James. @Mr tee >> I think I follow your suggestions, makes sense. @jadnashua >> I already excavated about 3" so that I can add a rock base under the shed and the sewer line is still at a 12" depth so I'm good with the 1/4 per foot. @James Henry >>...
  3. Markcockrell

I am attempting to tie into my main sewer line to add a run for a toilet and sink in a back yard shed. (Southeast Virginia) I have tackled a few small plumbing repairs and DIY jobs but I am a definitely a novice. I think I have a plan of attack but was hoping I could get clarification on a few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks