Recent content by malibuboats91

1. malibuboats91

Help Diagnosing Air in Water Lines

This past weekend I monitored my whole situation and figured out that the only time air bubbles are introduced to the toilet is when the pump is running. When the pump is not running the water is clear as can be.
  2. malibuboats91

That sounds about right. The very first tee fitting would be the hot water heater then the second is the toilet. So I bet that the pump is putting air into the hot water heater then it's being pushed out to the toilet or somehow the hot water heater is introducing air to my system.
  3. malibuboats91

Okay I will definitely do that. I have the piping and fittings on hand anyways. It's bazzar though because the only place I notice air is in the toilet. The pump is in a pump house with a hose spigot coming out of it and I don't get any air out of that since I put the new tank in.
  4. malibuboats91

That was my bad...it's actually 16 feet haha
  5. malibuboats91

Thanks for the response! In the toilet I can see little bubbles that make the fizzing noise. In every other faucet the water is mostly clear for both hot and cold from what I've seen.
  6. malibuboats91

Hey everyone I'm new here and need some help figuring out what's going on with my well system. I have a shallow point well at my cottage that consists of a 20' deep 2" pipe with a 16' 1" PVC pipe inside of it. Since I opened up my cottage about 5 weeks ago I have been experiencing air in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks