Recent content by mak123

1. mak123

sound from running water pipe

when I approach my ear to water pipe, sounds coming from inside of pipe, but only noise during water use, IOW calm when no water use....weird...
  2. mak123

hmmmm noise from toilet

constant noise comes from inside toilet even during not used...sounds comes 24 hours...I checked any water leaking inside toilet, but it seems like no leaking...very strange.... looks like some air sounds comes from water shut-off valve which controls water IN-Stop inside of toilet...
  3. mak123

sound from running water pipe

some noise comes from inside of 1~1.5" water pipe in my house's basement during water running period, it's like "PHeeeeeeeee" constant level pitching sound, pipe is brass one, is this normal? or something wrong? I noticed this phenomenon two months ago. thanks for your advices.
  4. mak123

water meter

HJ, so, sounds when high flows are going through is no problem? thanks
  5. mak123

water meter

not for my house, it's in my commercial store. I have two meters, one managed by city and the other by me, both 2", the city meter located in horizental line, and no noise, but mine connected in vertical line and makes some noise like tickle, tickle, something rotaing sounds...someone said it...
  6. mak123

water meter

my water meter(2") is in vertical line, and some noises from it when water running, is this OK? or something wrong?
  7. mak123

city water pressure

my problem is as I said, lower water prssure and not enough water supply.
  8. mak123

city water pressure

the city water folks came and told me the old abandoned city meter located in man-hole could cause this restirction problem, so he will schedule to take it out, this work can be done night and need time to schedule, so until we will take it out, still we don't know yet... but have you ever...
  9. mak123

city water pressure

city pressure measured in frire-hydrant is 52psi, but entrance point in the building 2inch pipe, the pressure is 40psi, there is 2inch underground copper pipe runs between outside city main(16inch) and 2inch meter in the building. 12pound pressure loss is normal? undergound pipe maybe damaged...
  10. mak123

city water pressure

I have a small store and the water pressure is normally 40psi, my question is is this city water supply pressure suppose to sustain 40psi continulously? or it could be fructulated depending on water usage? IOW, water supply city line's pressure is 40psi, then this 40psi should be same all the...
  11. mak123

controlling pump

The reason for second tank is one tank is not enough volume of water so I wanted to connect two tanks... How many pressure tank I need? one or two? where to put it...after pump or before pump? Thanks
  12. mak123

float and pressure switches

so, connection runs from electricity panel to (1) float switch ==> (2) serial connection to pressure switch==> (3) then to pump, right? thanks
  13. mak123

float and pressure switches

Like below drawing, pump connects to tank and I need to control pump like this: (1) pump starts when pressure in pipe drop under 30psi, pump stops when pressure reachs 70 psi, and (2) pump stops when water in tank almost empty ( sensored by the float switch), pump starts when water full and...
  14. mak123

controlling pump

Like below drawing, pump connects to tank and I need to control pump like this: (1) pump starts when pressure in pipe drop under 30psi, pump stops when pressure reachs 70 psi, and (2) pump stops when water in tank almost empty ( sensored by the float switch), pump starts when water full and...
  15. mak123

14feet height

if 2000G of water tank is located on the roof and the height is 14feet,then what is the water pressure in 2' pipe down from tank to floor? thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks