Recent content by mainer

1. mainer

PEX pipe and crimp system comparison

Thanks for the excellent replies. On a related note, do you have to use Wirsbo fittings when using Wirsbo's crimp rings? And presumbaly you must use Wirso pipe with their crimp rings? I know I have seen Wirsbo pipe used with non-Wirsbo crimp systems, but not the other way. Thanks again...
  2. mainer

Tankless water heaters

I used a Monitor water heater for several years and really liked it. If you only use one appliance (showers, dishwasher, washing machine, etc) at a time they are great. If you shower while using another appliance, you may not get as much hot water as you like. The other thing that is really...
  3. mainer

PEX pipe and crimp system comparison

I have noticed that there are three different PEX "systems" in use in my area: 1. Wirsbo - which uses a special expander tool and specific pipe and fittings. 2. Oetiker clamps - one crimping tool is used for all sizes - can use standard PEX pipe. 3. Black copper crimp rings (various...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks