Recent content by MadmartiganWait

1. MadmartiganWait

Can hear other units flushing after installing new toilet

Thank you for your suggestions! Instead of replacing the previously set wax ring, I left it in place and threw in a second wax ring. I now hear nowhere near the same flushing noise and only some water in the pipes. Turns out when I lifted the toilet, there was no seal at all to the floor or...
  2. MadmartiganWait

Thank you for your responses! I picked up an extra thick wax ring from HD to try out. I will post back tonight with the result.
  3. MadmartiganWait

Thank you for your response, Terry. We heard it very faintly before; more like a light draining noise. Now it sounds as loud as if our toilet was flushing; much louder than before. It also sounds like it's happening more often or we are now hearing all of the neighbors flushing now. It's very...
  4. MadmartiganWait

Hello and thank you in advance for any advice and help you can provide! As always, I will try to be as brief as possible. Yesterday, I installed a new Glacier Bay Model # N2428RB/N2428T. It is flushing as expected, no leaks, the toilet is stable (doesn't wobble), and have only had the following...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks