Recent content by madlinux

1. M

Question on what to do now that toilet flange is exposed

Hello, I have replaced the sub-floor below my toilet which was water damaged by the toilet leaking from the wax ring. As you can see here I have replaced the section around the toilet: Now that I look at this, I am left wondering if I should have removed the toilet flange and...
  2. M

Need help finding a replacement shower/tub combo unit

Hello everyone, I have been looking all over for a shower/tub replacement unit for my homes master bathroom. Maybe someone here know if anything exists? Here is a picture of the unit. As you can see it is the original unit from when the house was built. I am not sure if it makes...
  3. M

Upstairs tub drain leak

Thanks for everyones input, I think that it is to late though to remove the putty, it is an epoxy that dried like cement, its attached itself to the fiberglass really well. I am thinking that I need a stop-gap measure to hold me over till next year when I will be replacing the tub. I have had...
  4. M

Upstairs tub drain leak

Hello All, Glad I found this forum, seems like a great place to talk about the following issue that I having. Last night when my little one was taking a bath in the upstairs bathroom I happened to be in the downstairs laundry room (directly below the upstairs tub) when I heard a "pitter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks