Recent content by MAD King

1. MAD King

Dripping Valve on Water Heater

Oh, OK. Great. Thank you guys. You are the best.
  2. MAD King

It just started dripping a few days ago and I am afraid I will brake it when I try to tighten it, because it is plastic, but replacing would be the better choice I think, right?
  3. MAD King

Terry, I mean the valve with the pointing arrow.
  4. MAD King

Hello community, On my water heater is a valve and it is dripping so that the tub under is already full. What is the valve for, why is it dripping and most important question, how can I fix it? Thank you for helping.
  5. MAD King

DUROCK Cement Board for Exterior Walls

Thank you John. Looking at Wonderboard and Durock, both look identical: http://www.custombuildingproducts.com/products/surface-preparation/cement-backerboards/wonderboard-lite-backerboard.aspx#prodTechDocs...
  6. MAD King

But aren't the panels made from the same material?
  7. MAD King

Thank you for your reply. I know about the cement sidings, but I do not like the look of it. That's why I would like to have the cement board and on top some stucco.
  8. MAD King

Hello, can I use the cement boards for the exterior walls? I would like to replace the vinyl siding and the plywood underneath with the cement board. I read a little bit that it is possible, but not on how it is done right. Anyone with good advices? Thank you
  9. MAD King

Blank Pipe next to Pipe? Air chambers.

Like LLigetfa mentioned. I have only hammering with the washing machine and dish washer. Would the arrestor I linked in my previous posting work?
  10. MAD King

Oh, ok, so after replacing the old pipes I can leave that off and just put something like this for the washing machine and dish washer? The one on the left
  11. MAD King

No, they don't work at the way there are now in
  12. MAD King

Can you recommend water hammer arrestors which are not too expensive?
  13. MAD King

That is my shower. I will leave that in. But under my bathroom sinks are the same. So it is save to leave it off when I replace the pipes. Thank you
  14. MAD King

Hello, I am wondering why there are a separate pipes beside the pipes which go to the valves. I got that on every valve pipe in my whole house. What is the sense behind and do I need it? Thank you
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks