1. MACPLUMB

Terry Love is dealing with some cancer now

SAME HERE TERRY I WOULD ENJOY TALKING ANYTIME YOU WANT COMPANY
  2. MACPLUMB

1/2" vs 3/8" in K-400

Yes Hire a Professional Plumber/Drain CO
  3. MACPLUMB

Can anyone identify this valve stem?

It is called Experience, it takes knowing more then how to glue two pieces of pipe together to be a MASTER PLUMBER !
  4. MACPLUMB

Can anyone identify this valve stem?

I can't be sure but it looks like Artistic Brass to me
  5. MACPLUMB

Hey Give me a call Jeff. 281-658-9195 I am in Deep Down In the Heart of TEXAS Retired Master...

Hey Give me a call Jeff. 281-658-9195 I am in Deep Down In the Heart of TEXAS Retired Master Plumber I like what you Post
  6. MACPLUMB

Plumbing career advice?

Do not try for a Union, go for a Open shop they will be willing to train you we cannot get enough Plumbers, but whatever you do be ready for a loss in wages
  7. MACPLUMB

Washer drain pipe

It doe's not work that way, first you need a vent after the p-trap, 2nd you need to tie into a 2" drain not the tub drain, plus you cannot go around that many corners
  8. MACPLUMB

What kind of fitting do I need for faucet P trap tailpiece to waste pipe connection?

That is a wiped Lead joint, I think you need to around and a old time plumber that knows how to work with a lead joint and them do both lav. sinks, and the kitchen also,
  9. MACPLUMB

Plumbers Putty When Replacing Tub Drain

I would use the oatey putty either one, Silicone would be impossible to remove later, Why do you keep replacing the tub shoe ?
  10. MACPLUMB

Water Heater, Repair or replace and with what?

New water heater, Do not use any of those Heaters that have SMART features
  11. MACPLUMB

Condensate pump drain material

Yes I would use the 1/2" pvc, but you want to make sure it flows downward, use (2) 45's in place of a 90 whenever possible
  12. MACPLUMB

Where to put cleanouts?

You need to have a full size pipe, so a full size cutter blades can be run
  13. MACPLUMB

Galvanized Since Waste Pipe Replacement/Repair

That other pipe will be just as old as the first one
  14. MACPLUMB

Galvanized Since Waste Pipe Replacement/Repair

All you have to do is remove the Galv. pipe coming out of the wall take to hardware store or home depot get a replacement, some Teflon tape, and some pipe dope apply to end of pipe and screw back in, install new p-trap,
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks