Recent content by Macawmom

1. Macawmom

Advice on installing Entrada

Thanks, Terry and Reach. It was weird, only on one site did I see it described as dual flush. That's not why I bought it. I wasn't looking for a dual flush. I bought it for the small size. So can I use a waxless ring or should I stick with wax? When I remove the old toilet bowl, I'll see where...
  2. Macawmom

Advice on installing Entrada

Hi, I've asked about the Ultramax II before but that's going to go into my larger bathroom. Right now, I need to replace a broken 1969 American Standard with a tiny toilet and the smallest I found was the Toto Entrada round, which will allow us to keep the glass shower door that barely misses...
  3. Macawmom

Can Toto Ultramax II be mounted back to back in older home?

Thank you again for all of your help.
  4. Macawmom

Thanks, so how would I know which type of fitting is installed in my pipes? Or should I just assume in a 50-year-old house that it's not the WYE type of fitting? Thank you for your responses on a holiday weekend.
  5. Macawmom

Thanks, Terry. The Cadet 3 is on the first floor. The two toilets I want to replace are on the second floor. Does that make a difference? Thanks for your reply.
  6. Macawmom

I have read so many excellent reviews here of the Ultramax II and its great flush ability. I am planning a restyling of my 1969 tiny master bathroom. Keeping the 30" shower as is and replacing the original blue Formica vanity and blue toilet. The problem is this toilet is back to back with the...
  7. Macawmom

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Thanks for answering, Terry. I didn't realize that the Drake could fit at under 11". I thought you previously said you needed 11-1/4 or 11-1/2. I can not recall which correctly now. Do you think the holes be uniform? I'm curious what others who have the Cadet 3 and have checked the rim holes...
  8. Macawmom

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Rim Holes in Cadet Three Toilet Hi, I've been reading this forum for more than two months now. I have an 11-1/8" rough-in in my powder room that we're redoing. I did go to a Toto showroom, a "Toto gold" showroom, and I told the sales lady I really wanted a Toto Drake. When she asked what my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks