Recent content by Mabaland

1. Mabaland

A fool to love wall mount toilets?

Duravit, etc. Thanks for the insightful and informative post, David. I'm looking at the Duravit Darling because of its clean lines and it's less expensive than others, but I'm open to spending a little more if the value's there. While the Kohler wall mounted versions are cheap, I think they're...
  2. Mabaland

You mean, how much does my husband weigh? I appreciate your response, and actually I forgot to mention something else. I'm 115 and he's 165 so we're not worried about taking a toilet down, but we do want it to look and feel stable. Plus, it's going to be installed in our master bath, so it...
  3. Mabaland

I'm looking for more reviews or insight into performance and expectations of wall mount toilets. I've looked through the posts about them here, and somewhere else I read only a fool would opt to install one if the possibility of putting in a regular toilet was available. We're about to remodel...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks