Recent content by m4car223

1. M

water problems yet again...

Hello again everyone, its been close to a year. So here is the run down. I dont remember exactly where my pump is set right now but i had a well drilled to 250' last July, pump was set around 150' i believe. Within a week of setting that pump i couldnt get water out of any faucets of the...
  2. M

Extremely high amount of sand in new well

I was wondering about doing something like that, but i let the guys do what they think would be best. Now after pumping my well for about an hour and a half i ran out of water so i am hoping that i can give it a little bit of time to catch back up. Im not being quick to throw the blame to...
  3. M

Well mike i hate to say it but im glad someone else is having the same problems as i am. Sorry it took so long to get back with an update. They tried to pull the pump and well the PVC broke where it threads into the pump. So they placed a new pump 30 feet higher (70 feet down from surface)...
  4. M

Well my phone calls must have been somewhat annoying as they company has just pulled in to use a winch truck to life the pump out of the well. So we will see what happens. Thanks for the info and ill keep you updated. Dan
  5. M

I just had a 6" well drilled. They hit bedrock at 45 feet cased to 52 feet and drilled 145 feet deep total. The pump (230V goulds 3/4 hp submersible) is set at 100 feet. The well was drilled about a week ago and the final instal of the plumbing and wiring was done on thursday. When i first used...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks