Recent content by m151

1. m151

Very basic question about well pressure tanks...

Lurking on this site I have read many times that sears tanks are poor quality. I just took out a sears best 36 gal model in service since 1983 and it still works! It holds pressure, has the correct draw down, and is not water logged. I was too lazy to fix a small pump leak and the legs had...
  2. m151

Best way to mount Solar Hot water heater panels

I have a sloping roof, so I just screwed a 2x4 at the bottom and it has rested there for over 10 years. My connections are flexible so there is never a problem shifting around. This allows for easy removable for roof repair and I didn't have to drills too many holes. Jim
  3. m151

where to buy overhaul kit for pentair, flowtec, craftsman ect.?

I think I have found the kits. The Craftsman pumps seem to be the same as the flotec 4300 series. I searched for the owners manuals online and the part #s seem to match. The number for the 1/2 hp kit is FFP1511, 3/4 is FFP1512, and 1hp is FFP1513. I found the 1511 kit online for as low as...
  4. m151

Results of my first DIY Solar Hot Water Project using 300' coil of PEX

I liked your design, simple and straight forward. Your choice of 3/4 inch pex should keep the flow rate up .
  5. m151

where to buy overhaul kit for pentair, flowtec, craftsman ect.?

I have a few jet pumps that are getting tired, and I would like to get a kit, instead of ordering the impeller, diffuser, and seal separately from sears. I see lots of kits on the web for pentair, but no cross reference to my sears model #s. Does any one know a website that sells these kits...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks