Recent content by Lynn

1. L

Installing new faucets

thanks everyone I was already using the poltice trick and it worked great. Got the leaking stopped. It was a strength issue. Hadn't connected the supply lines right. Re-did them and solved my problem. 3 more sinks to go. I now know some of the problems to look out for.
  2. L

Installing new faucets

I am trying to install four new faucets in my baths. The first one I couldn't get the stopper to hold water. Everthing else was fine. Returned faucet to Costco. Next onto another sink and faucet (i'm trying to get th plumbers putty oil stain out of the first granite counter so that sink will...
  3. L

leaking shower

I have a shower that is leaking out underneath the fiberglass pan. Just a small amount. The walls are tile. I have had numerous people ( plumbers and tile people) look at it. Some think the plumbing is leaking. Some say it is the tile. My house is 17 years old. The shower is on the second floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks