1. Lukasny

New Acid Neutralizer tank water issues

After few backwashes it cleared up. Thank you
  2. Lukasny

Rebedding a carbon filter

Did that, worked perfectly. Thank you
  3. Lukasny

Gross Alpha question

When I got my well water test results I noticed Gross Alpha is elevated but divided into Gross Alpha Initial and Gross Alpha Final. What is the difference between them ? Also each have different Applicable standards (maximum contaminant levels). Is Gross Alpha Initial totally different than...
  4. Lukasny

New Acid Neutralizer tank water issues

I just replaced my AN with brand new tank and valve. After bw and rr my water comes out cloudy almost white. Any ideas why is this happening?
  5. Lukasny

That was my plan to fill it up before valve is installed and let it stay for 72hrs but after that I have seen on videos people flashing it with water - first through in line for 15min and then out for 6 min. How can I do that flash after it soaks for 3 days with 2510 sxt mounted ? or is it...
  6. Lukasny

I'm planning to rebed my carbon filter with 2510 sxt valve but all YouTube videos I have seen only show in/out valves and they recommend flashing with water in and out ports. How can I flash 2510 sxt before I run it through my house and softener ?
  7. Lukasny

Well water issues

I'm trying to figure out what is going on with my well water and softener. I keep getting those rust spots on my utensils and I cant figure out what is causing it. I have tried few water softener companies and they all have not answers. Also last year I redid my water manifolds and year later...
  8. Lukasny

Dropping water pressure after neutralize refill

Actually I'm not using injector at this moment. My iron levels are <0.20 mg/L (applicable standard is 0.3) and Manganese 31.8 ug/L (applicable standard is 50).
  9. Lukasny

I just updated my diagram. Other picture is constant pressure system that goes into softener. I don't see any pressure switch. The on from retention is flow switch for injector ( I think )
  10. Lukasny

It started same day or next after refill. How can I check gpm on my system ? Also I made a diagram ( chlorine injector is included but Im not using it since my iron levels are low )
  11. Lukasny

I did. Didn't help much. Also I just checked last years water test and out well pH levels are 4.59
  12. Lukasny

I closed both valves on AN and pressure is amazing - any ideas what wrong with that tank ?
  13. Lukasny

Sorry picture was taken prior turning that valve. What happens if I only turn the one I marked?
  14. Lukasny

AN and Carbon tank sizes are 10x54 PG 2.5"T Softener 2 tanks are 14x65 - what is your recommendation for AN and Carbon tank vales that don't limit drain flow ? - On the picture I attached is the valve I closed to bypass AN (I hope it is correct one but pressure increased a lot). It seems like...
  15. Lukasny

Neutralizer has backwash valve. I didn't know I can bypass individual tank.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks