Recent content by lucymo

1. lucymo

Air in faucet lines after installing new water tank and non submersible pump

He's at the store getting more plumbing supplies, but he told me there are 2 check valves and they are both on the suction line coming from the well up to the pump. He said he only replaced one of them. (The house came with 2 on the original line.) They are both pvc vertical type check valves...
  2. lucymo

Air in faucet lines after installing new water tank and non submersible pump

We had a 32gal pressured water tank and a 1/2 hp non-submersible pump. I think our well is approx 25 feet. Last week the bladder broke in the tank. My husband decided to increase our tank to a 82 gal and also installed a new 3/4 hp pump,along with a new check valve. The pressure switch came...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks