Recent content by LucyLock

1. L

Taps spluttering is my pressure too high?

Taps spluttering Hi by the mains I mean the main water supply from the local water company. Anyway I have done some research ( I live in the Caribbean so things are a little different from the UK and the US) and it appears all my neighbours are experiencing the same problem. So I have been...
  2. L

Taps spluttering The pump is connected to the cold water storage tank to push the water round when there is no mains available - does this help? Lucy
  3. L

Hi please help, I have a DAB P0100 water pump which pumps hot water ( from solar water tank on roof) and cold water from the tank, which I think is causing the problem. It pumps the water into my house and just lately everytime I use a tap I get soaked! There seems to be so much air in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks