Recent content by lstilts

1. lstilts

What is the name of this fitting? Kee spool

It mates with the fitting that looks like the well casing, the water discharges out the side between the two O-rings into the tank buried in the ground. The black structure houses the lower bushing seal for the rotor shaft in the end next to the motor. The pump is a two wire Red Jacket Brand 3/4...
  2. lstilts

To answer my own question, This is the inside fitting of of a set called the Kee spool, turns out there is a man that is only a few miles from me that manufactures them. Who would've ever thought? Anyway, got the new fitting, pump, pressure switch, pulled the pump (100 feet) 3/4 hp, reinstalled...
  3. lstilts

Thanks, it seems to be an odd ball, I can't find any info on it.
  4. lstilts

This fitting serves the same purpose as the pitless adapter, but I can't find one online. It seals off the well casing when it is in place.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks