Recent content by Longwood

1. L

Detail question relating to sewage pit check valve and shut off valve.

I think the "box store expert" is probably wrong, that is why I asked here.
  2. L

Detail question relating to sewage pit check valve and shut off valve.

1) I am in NJ and am installing a basement bath with ejector pump. I was planning on placing a ball valve just after the check valve but was told by someone at the local box store who sounded intelligent that code does not permit a shut off valve in a waste line. Is this correct? I would...
  3. L

Adding drain line to sewage basin, can I use the vent?

Correct, I still have to vent the grey water line. That is actually the easy part with my conditions. The Wet bar is on the opposite end of the house from the existing pit so no way to get there unless I break up 40 feet of concrete.
  4. L

Adding drain line to sewage basin, can I use the vent?

I have a basement pit with a sewage ejector that serves a basement bath. I want to add a wet bar to the basement and the best method I have for plumbing it is to use an undercounter type basin and pump to pump the grey water to the pit where it will then be pumped by the sewage ejector. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks