Recent content by lnh

1. L

Best pipe material for refrigerator water line

Thank you for the advice. No saddle valves for me. I've done a bunch of soldering in the past, and will just T off an existing copper cold water line in the ceiling of the basement. Was also planning on putting a valve in-line before starting the PEX. Other than my issue finding the...
  2. L

Best pipe material for refrigerator water line

Planning on installing a water line for a new refrigerator by branching off a copper water line in the exposed ceiling of our basement and bringing the new line up behind the refrigerator. The space where the line needs to bend 90 degrees in order to penetrate the floor above is inaccessible...
  3. L

Toto slow close not so slow anymore

The problem is with the seat, not the install. Measured it - when up the seat sits 5 degrees past vertical. In my case with a normal seat gravity would continue to push the seat back against the tank; it would not come crashing down. There is some issue here with the Toto seat spring return...
  4. L

Toto slow close not so slow anymore

We have a different problem with our soft close Toto seat. Sometimes when you put it in the up position it starts to lower itself automatically a second or two after raising it. Makes for some interesting juggling if it happens when you don't expect it. I assume there is no adjustment for...
  5. L

Toto Aquia - Small Water Surface Area

I installed an Aquia about 5 months ago and have some additional comments... 1) With regard to smearing. Even with the Toto seat it smears a bit more than the toilet it replaced (Kohler Welworth). I wouldn't call it smear free, but it is much less of a problem than I expected considering...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks