Recent content by lncohan

1. lncohan

Dishwasher backs up in sink

I have an old Kenmore dishwasher and every time it empties water comes up into the right sink (which has a garbage disposal). We used to wash our dishes in this sink but now we use the left sink so no water comes up into the standing water. Any ideas on how to stop this? We just replaced all the...
  2. lncohan

Sinkmaster removal

removing sinkmaster I'm not sure I explained myself well. I am trying to remove the disposal itself. Once that is off, I think I can do the rest. Thanks for the responses so far.
  3. lncohan

Sinkmaster removal

Recently, I replaced my kitchen faucet successfully but found leakage in the pipes underneath the sink. I replaced all of them with PVC and found out that the disposal was leaking. Since it is an old Sinkmaster, I decided to replace it with a new Insinkerator Badger 5+ but found out that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks