Recent content by lindrix

1. L

Quality Craft Alexis High Efficiency Dual Flush Toilet in a Box

foofanu I'm seeing a lot of opinions on Chinese manufacturers, what should or should not be included, cheapness of bolts, availability, plus "You get what you pay for" on another thread I started. The folks posting all these opinions don't have and wouldn't touch one of these Sam's Club...
  2. L

Killing the black ring..!

vinegar and baking soda Try pouring some cheap white vinegar and baking soda in the bowl. It's not as hard on rubber or plastic and it will keep a ring from forming for a week or so.
  3. L

yet another toilet recommendation

The old, existing toilet fits just fine. The Toto measured a scant 1/2", the old toilet measures a generous 3/4". I visited the local Sam's Club and measured their low flush, mega cheap toilet and it too has a little more than 3/4" clearance. Indeed the pipe and flange assembly isn't...
  4. L

can't fix the pipe Hi jadnashua, Can't fix the pipe easily. It's a large thick pipe going into the concrete floor. It has a curved out section at the top. Under the curved section the builder put the flange which is bolted to the floor; meaning the flange cannot come off without doing...
  5. L

Sams Club Dual Flush Toilets

how clean is the bowl after flushing? Wow, a good cheap low flush toilet? Does the bowl clean out with one flush?
  6. L

I'm getting the floors changed out and thought it would be a nice thing to replace the old 60's toilets with some low flush models. I've got three bathrooms but when I saw the price on the recommended toilets I thought I would just replace the master bath toilet. I bought a Toto Drake from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks