Recent content by Linclink

1. L

Splitting a 12" trunk flexible duct...please help!!

Ok... thanks for the help gator.I'm gonna try with 4 of 4" and if my AC freezes or I dont see a lot of suction on the return I will have to add more.I will keep my fingers crossed because if I have to add more ducts it it will mess up my set up...lets see thanks again.
  2. L

Thanks for getting back to me Gator. Basically I'm not runing any ducts throught the attic because it is too tight there to work, I kind of designed a system that runs inside the house and it is barely noticeably. Now about my original question. Do you think that 4 tubes 4" diameter each will...
  3. L

Ok...took a pic of the data sheet . The compressor was changed for another copeland a little bit bigger but the guy that installed it for me told me all was fine.
  4. L

Hey gator...thanks for dropping me a line..... Tempstar PA9542AKA/PAPCA2GA it is a 3.5 ton and I disconnected the the heating a while ago so it just works as a AC. My Mobil home is 24 by 40 and roughly 1000 square feet..... Yeah...GO GATORS !!!!! PS - Ohh man....working under the MH...
  5. L

Ok...I live in a mobilhome and I'm tired of possums screwing up my ac ducts. So I'm in the process of doing a ductwork and make it come from the top of the house My trunk duct that comes from the package unit is a 12" diameter duck, and doing some calculations ( in terms of area) I realize...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks