Recent content by Lily Wang

1. Lily Wang

Geberit Carrier, can I add a Toto Washlet?

Update: Successfully installed Toto Washlet using sink water supply line. Equipment: GenieBidet's T connector 3/8x3/8x1/2 Toto inlet hose THU9831 (comes with washlet) 3D printed adapter 1/2" NPT male to 1/2" NPT female customized for Toto male hose I ordered GenieBidet's T connector which...
  2. Lily Wang

Help with my Plan A - supply Toto Washlet from sink cold water supply. Was going to use GenieBidet's 3/8 x 3/8 x 1/2 T connector. I'm reading that the Washlet inlet hose's 1/2" O-ring contraption inside the compression nut (is that what it's called?) is proprietary to Toto. This O-ring will...
  3. Lily Wang

After studying Geberit's unappealing images of various shut-off installs, I've decided to go back to Plan A and supply the washlet from the sink next to the toilet. The shroud beneath the sink will hide the fittings. All one will see is a white tube mysteriously disappear behind the shroud...
  4. Lily Wang

Okaay - Just spoke with Geberit and they said this setup would need a Bidet Seat Kit. Part numbers 249.801.00.1 and 243.173.00.1 (hoses and shutoffs). They also pdf'd 2 instruction files for the install. I would have uploaded them but this site says they are too big. If anybody is wondering...
  5. Lily Wang

Hi Folks, Searches (google and here) haven't yielded definitive answers to my topic question above. I have a Geberit carrier 111.798.00.1 with a Toto Aquia wall hung attached to it. I'd like to add a Toto Washlet. From what I've read and what I see in my old construction pics and the Geberit...
  6. Lily Wang

Unidentified discoloration on flooring near tub and sink

Ugh, sorry about the divided reply - hit the wrong button. Fix attempt 3 cont.) Only siliconing the crack on the plumbing wall; will leave the hairline cracks on the other walls because those walls don't get so much water splash. Water that migrates behind the walls still needs a way to...
  7. Lily Wang

Unidentified discoloration on flooring near tub and sink

My daughter's 1 year old bathtub just sprouted a similar problem but I am catching it before it causes too much damage. I have an Aqualux glass tub/shower door fixed to the wall instead of a shower curtain. Glass edges are siliconed to tile wall and acrylic tub lip. The bathtub is a Kohler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks