Recent content by Lightmark

1. Lightmark

Can't post image

I cannot find the link to post a message except in an existing thread....help! https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/posting-questions-and-using-avatars-on-this-site.79025/
  2. Lightmark

Washing machine drain-p trap info

I have from right to left, standpipe, the p trap and an inch of pipe, a horizontal tee under a san tee (vented) draining a bar sink on other side of wall. I can only put the second vent sweep on the horizontal drain running left of horizontal tee which is under vertical tee, stacked to left of...
  3. Lightmark

May I also ask why the vent for the washer, I assume its the one to the right of the sink or tub trap arm, is not angled towards the standpipe? Thanks so much for any feedback!
  4. Lightmark

I'm right in the middle of putting this in when I saw your post. My grateful thanks to you and your super photo. We are in upc code area.
  5. Lightmark

Venting in photo Why the take off on vent, is the 1 1/2" vent not sufficient for both washer and tub?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks