Recent content by Liesel Polizzi

1. Liesel Polizzi

11 years later, and this thread is still going! I'm a psychologist and people often search for...

11 years later, and this thread is still going! I'm a psychologist and people often search for my name and this turns up!What an icebreaker!
  2. Liesel Polizzi

Feeling stupid- can't figure out how to turn on shower...

Tubbin' it still.. Well, I need to try the ring thing- I was so excited to hopefully have it figured out- I went over there last night, and still couldn't get it to divert... will try the ring thing tomorrow... sigh.... still feelin' pretty stupid. :rolleyes:
  3. Liesel Polizzi

Will give it a try.. I tried Delta.com- they weren't online- need to try again later.... will look for the diverter- it seemed like a smooth surface without any switches pulls, etc., from what I can remember, but I could be wrong! We are still somewhat in our apt. so I will give it a try later...
  4. Liesel Polizzi

Delta Monitor Install...Need Help

Yikes! Same problem as me! I think I'm in the same boat!! Can't turn on the shower function to save my life!! Any solutions???
  5. Liesel Polizzi

Well, sadly the post title says it all- My husband and I bought a house last week, and he tried to take a shower this morning; we must have spent a good 30 minutes trying to get the Delta faucet to switch from the "fill tub" position to the "shower" position- we pushed, pulled, twisted, etc...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks