Recent content by Liamoug

1. Liamoug

Insulation and repair with tape

But I have the question ,there are many sizes of this tape .Which one is the best size to use in electric products? Please give me some useful information. Thank you.
  2. Liamoug

The transformer insulation by yourself

After the transformer is assembled, the surface of the transformer is usually wrapped with multiple layers of insulating tape just like heat resistant tape.It’s long and large enough to strap products and increase the insulation performance of the transformer.
  3. Liamoug

Insulation and repair with tape

The most common and universal sort of insulation tape used is heat resistant tape, apply in insulation and repair jobs .A good flexible all-rounder tape .Offers a handy balance of usability, ruggedness, insulation and resistance to most standard environmental conditions.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks